Scientific Research articles have undergone peer-review process prior to publication.
Articles can be found from the Research project page
Articles from CSPPA 2018
- Woods C, Crowley E, Powell C, O’Brien W, Murphy M, Belton SB, Saunders J, Connolly S, Farmer O, & Ng K. Socio-ecological correlates of physical activity in a nationally representative sample of adolescents across Ireland and Northern Ireland. Preventive Medicine Reports, 23, 201472. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pmedr.2021.101472
- O’Brien, W., Coppinger, T., Hogan, I., Belton, S., Murphy, M. H., Powell, C., & Woods, C. (2021). The Association of Family, Friends, and Teacher Support With Girls’ Sport and Physical Activity on the Island of Ireland, Journal of Physical Activity and Health, 18(8), 929-936. https://doi.org/10.1123/jpah.2020-0386
- Connolly, S.; Carlin, A.; Johnston, A.; Woods, C.; Powell, C.; Belton, S.; O’Brien, W.; Saunders, J.; Duff, C.; Farmer, O.; Murphy, M. Physical Activity, Sport and Physical Education in Northern Ireland School Children: A Cross-Sectional Study. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2020, 17, 6849. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph17186849
- (2020) The (mis)alignment between young people’s collective physical activity experience and physical education curriculum development in Ireland, Curriculum Studies in Health and Physical Education, 11:3, 204-221, https://doi/org/10.1080/25742981.2020.1808493
- Ng, K., Kokko, S., Tammelin, T., Kallio, J., Belton, S., O’Brien, W., Murphy, M., Powell, C. and Woods, C., 2020. Clusters of Adolescent Physical Activity Tracker Patterns and Their Associations With Physical Activity Behaviors in Finland and Ireland: Cross-Sectional Study. Journal of Medical Internet Research, 22(9), p.e18509. DOI: 10.2196/18509